Saturday, January 4, 2014

One less




Happy New Year everyone!!!

We hope everyone had a good holiday season! We were HUGE party animals New Year's Eve...... we got takeout and watched football and movies. I think I may have saw midnight on the clock briefly, but I was mostly asleep.

Why was I so tired? Was there some sort of excitement that would cause me to barely stay awake until midnight?? (actually, I really like sleep so it's not that shocking, but back to the point)

As 2013 was quietly coming to a close in our little corner of Colorado, a little boy in China was waking up to a new year with a new title: son.

We are very honored to announce that there is one less orphan in the world and that our family has grown by 2 (really small) feet!

So....








2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such wonderful news! I am so happy for you and your hubby:-) Congrats! - carrie williams

    ReplyDelete