Monday, February 25, 2013

On being thankful...

I was going to post about how our psychiatrist's report finally came back after 2 months and whine about the fact that insurance isn't going to cover the entire cost. Or whine about the fact that our CBI backround checks still aren't back. Or stress over our doctors appointments this week because I hate getting my blood drawn. 

But then this happened

And our world stopped

So, today I am thankful. I am thankful that my husband is only bruised and sore and not in a hospital bed or worse. I am thankful for a truck that I wasn't sure we should buy 2 years ago that saved his life. Sometimes it's easy to be selfish and forget that God might be dealing with larger things than our paperwork. 
Going forward I hope that there will be a lot less whining (like this) and a lot more celebrating of each day and each step. Because we are very lucky and need to remember that. 



1 comment: