Tuesday, November 26, 2013

November shared list

Well folks, the November shared list came out last night and once again our kiddo wasn't on it.

Last month I fell apart and completely lost faith. I am not proud of how I acted.
So this time I'm making the decision to hold it together. We are sad, but we can't lose sight that this will happen. It's not our month and that's ok.

On the upside, the holiday season is my FAVORITE time of year and I'm looking forward to enjoying it with friends and family.



 I know I say this a lot, but we really appreciate you guys sticking it out this past year with us. I know that it's hard to know what to say, especially for those who have never had experience with adoption. We really appreciate your thoughts, prayers and support and that's probably part of the reason we were able to feel at peace this month.






I hope many kids found their forever homes this month and we can't wait until it's our kid's turn!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment